Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, July 15, 2005 Houston Weather...Feast or Famine


Brett Coomer/Houston Chronicle


Can you believe this? Last month we didn't get any rain....and I mean NONE! Now, it seems we need to start construction on that Ark! I wanted rain and boy did I get it. Fortunately, we live in the north/western part of Houston and we have never flooded (geez I hope I didn't jinx us). They say we are in for more rain today. Click the title for a Link to "The Houston Chronicle" for more photos.

Sheri works where some of the problem areas are. She emailed me this morning and this is what she had to say:

All I have to say about the weather in Houston....

row, row, row your car,gently down the road;

merrily, merrily, merrily, our streets are good for toads!


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 9:36 AM :: 2 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------