Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Thursday, May 19, 2005 Weight Loss Battle-Update

I haven't decided yet how I'm going to go about updating this journey, so for now I'll update as things pop up.

SuZan and I went walking last night as planned. We used to do two miles without breaking a sweat. Not only were we sweating, but we only managed one mile. At first I was disappointed, but then I realized, setting unrealistic goals has been one of my main down falls. SuZan made me realize that, not only did we go one mile farther than we would have sitting on our butts, but, we had a chance to make that transition from working woman to mom/wife. I think my husband will tell you I was in much better spirits last night and had a whole lot more energy (the living room and dining room got dusted and vacuumed, and three loads of laundry got washed and dried-still working on the folding part)!

Basically-day one seemed to be a success.

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 8:56 PM :: 0 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------