Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Sunday, July 17, 2005 The kids Are Gone - For Two Weeks

Holy cow! What will I do with myself? I have a whole "to do list", but after my kids being gone 12 whole hours, the only thing that I have managed to accomplish is sleeping in this morning (until 9:00 a.m.!) and a quiet shower without interruptions. I find myself to be totally unmotivated when not under the gun of time constraints and busy schedules. Add to that, the rainy, stormy weather in Houston and you have the makings of a lazy, movie watching day. SuZan is coming over tonight to look at my hole (OK, minds out of the gutter. I'm referring to the hole in my ceiling. How did I get a hole in my ceiling? Tune in to the Podcast this week to find out). After she assesses the damage, we're going to tape. Other than that, I don't plan on accomplishing too much. I'm trying to talk my hubby into going grocery shopping with me. Why do men rate this a fate worse than death? If he goes with, he'll stand half a chance of getting some food that he actually likes rather than the kid friendly stuff that I usually buy. Check back later to find out if he rises to the challenge!

Have a great day!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 12:37 PM :: 2 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------