Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, July 29, 2005 Self Portrait Friday


My Favorite T


Today is Self Portait Friday again. Today's theme is you and your favorite T-shirt. This is it, I purchased it right after the WNBA was formed. I was absolutely thrilled when women entered the professional basketball arena and of course the unforgetable run that the Houston Comets had.


Sheri's Shirt

This is my FAVORITE shirt! My dear, sweet husband (who's taking me out for dinner tonight) bought this for me the week after we got married. When we were dating, he said I'd always be his Princess! I love you honey!

(Sorry I wasn't wearing it. I don't think the partners at the firm would see the humor in it!)

Link on over to Katy's The Grass Isn't Greener to see today's players.


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 7:08 AM :: 3 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------