Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Sunday, November 06, 2005 District Champs! Playoffs Here We Come...

Well, what do you know...the boys did it! They are headed to the Playoffs. Last night's game was really a blowout 14-42 (sad to say...the game was boring). Here are some highlights of the game. Ok not really highlights, but clear pictures. I took a ton of pictures playing with my new toy. The majority came out blurry, my reputation with camaras is not real good as I tend to brake them somehow' so I was hesitant to tell Big-G. After I finally did show him my blurry pictures, he just said it was the operator, that I was moving the camara when I clicked. Whew! I can handle operator error.


Yes I know this one isn't too clear, but Sheri's son Michael is the Center and it is one of the clearer fuzzy pictures.

Our Drill Team!

They say that High School Football is a social event for the students. As you see here Big-G (the red head) has turned into a social butterfly. These are some other really good friends of ours, they are parents of one of G-2's good friends.

The Last Play! District Champs!

Bobcat Fight Never Dies!


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 8:51 AM :: 3 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------