Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Thursday, June 15, 2006 Helloooooooooo

I should entitle this post "An Ode to SuZan"! Why? Well, if it weren't for her, this is what our blog would look like!


















Yeah, pretty empty.

Now, it's not an Ode to SuZan just because of her blogging abilities, SuZan is wonderful friend. My life has been so out of control and crazy, I sometimes have to look at which side of the door I'm on to see if I'm coming or going! I've been so busy, I haven't even had time to do a drunken post much less anything else! It's nice to know that I can call SuZan and in an instant, she'll be giving me words of wisdom, making me laugh, or helping me realize that things really aren't as bad as I'm making them out to be.

Work has been so, well, busy. Then there's having the house for sale and keeping it clean. Then there's that whole becoming a grandmother issue. To top it off, my sister is in town and staying with me. The kids are out of school. Trying to keep up with them is quite exhausting.

I don't think I have the words to express how much SuZan has helped me keep my sanity (what little there was to begin with).

Thank you, SuZan for being such a wonderful friend. I'm the luckiest person in the world to have a friend like you!

To all of our blogging buddies, stay tuned. When my sis leaves (on Sunday), I think it will definitely be Margarita time (and drunken post updates)!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 8:07 AM :: 6 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------