Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Wacky Wednesday Musings
I really don't have a topic this morning. I seem to have a bunch of random thoughts/ponderings floating through my head that need to escape. Of course, none of these thoughts may be important to anyone, or bring about World Peace, but they are just taking up space. Maybe you witty Internet friends that visit will have some words of wisdom to add to these thoughts. With out further delay......
- Why, why, why does my boss think that, if he triples his billing without tripling his staff, everything will get done in a blink of an eye?
- Why does my boss think entering a $26,000 deposit is easy....when each invoice totals about $37.50? That's a whole lot of invoices!
- When will I stop freaking out when I hear sirens, or see an accident while my kids are out driving. My heart was literally palpitating and my husband said I was white as a ghost when we passed by an accident along the route that my kids would have taken an hour earlier?
- Why doesn't money grow on trees? I mean, really, that would make life a whole lot easier. But in reality, for the farmer, money really does grow...on trees, in the field.
- Why do flucktarded drivers of big, flucking vehicles take up three lanes of the freeway, go under the speed limit, and block traffic from getting by......at rush hour?!?
- When will my boxes all be unpacked? My motivation-I'm not getting a manicure or pedicure until it's done. My toes look pretty gross.
- My daughter is taking an Ag class. She's going to raise a goat for a grade. She doesn't even take the dog out. Or take her garbage out. Her room does look like a goat lives in it, so it may work out.
- We close on the house today. I'm not going to believe it until the money is in my account.
OK, that about does it. I'm pretty empty. Thank you to those of you who endured this post and listened to my ramblings. Like I said, your thoughts and wisdom would be appreciated.
Posted by Sheri & SuZan ::
8:10 AM ::
Post / Read Comments