Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Thursday, August 17, 2006 Because I Said I Would

I promised SuZan that I'd post this morning because she has been so wonderful to take care of the blog, alone, while I was somewhat preoccupied. Let me just ask you all this-does moving suck as bad as I think it does, or is it just me! I'm still living out of boxes. I'm so tired of boxes. I spent every waking moment prior to the move packing boxes. Now it seems that every waking moment is spent running into, stepping over, moving around, and sometime unpacking boxes. I think I just suck at this whole moving thing!

School started yesterday in our neck of the woods. It was really quite odd having both my son and daughter drive off to school....on their own. They needed books/supplies-they drove and got them....after getting the money from me, of course. I'm not quite use to all of this independence.

So as not to bore you with anymore of my whining, I decided to post a few "cool feelings" relating to some things that have happened over the past few days:

It's a cool feeling when........

If anyone has any advice as to how to make the unpacking process go a bit smoother, I'd love to hear from you. I will tell you that the kitchen is done as well as the study. You can sit at the breakfast table, as long as you can hurdle the boxes around it.

Have a great Day! I promise, pictures will be forthcoming......as soon as I find the box with the docking station!


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 8:33 AM :: 7 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------