Thursday, August 03, 2006
Things I've Learned While Moving!
1) My idea of clean and my husband’s are very different.
2) My husband thinks that since his study and closet are all packed, we’re done.
3) I can’t throw a Bible away-regardless of WHO gave it to me (i.e. the X).
4) I have OCD.
5) Bugs lived under my sink-and enjoyed themselves immensely.
6) If you continue to put stuff in a box because there is still room, it most likely will be too heavy to carry.
7) My husband and I snap at each other- a lot!
8) You get tired of fast food quicker than you thought.
9) I have OCD.
10) Liquor stores don’t open quite early enough or stay open late enough.
11) Cheap wine bought at the grocery store doesn’t taste good.
12) Cheap wine in a plastic cup tastes worse.
13) The number of cabinets, closets etc. that need to be emptied multiply in # whilst packing.
14) You keep some pretty stupid shit through out life.
15) Cast iron skillets that were my German Grandfathers are heavy….dude, don’t ever drop one on your foot. I know this now!
16) Did I mention I have OCD!
17) Underwear-what underwear. Shit I packed them.
18) Don’t have the Salvation Army come out to pick up a dryer a week before you move. Duh!
Other than that-didn’t learn a damn thing~
Posted by Sheri & SuZan ::
9:48 AM ::
Post / Read Comments