Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Thursday, August 03, 2006 Things I've Learned While Moving!

While moving:

1) My idea of clean and my husband’s are very different.

2) My husband thinks that since his study and closet are all packed, we’re done.

3) I can’t throw a Bible away-regardless of WHO gave it to me (i.e. the X).

4) I have OCD.

5) Bugs lived under my sink-and enjoyed themselves immensely.

6) If you continue to put stuff in a box because there is still room, it most likely will be too heavy to carry.

7) My husband and I snap at each other- a lot!

8) You get tired of fast food quicker than you thought.

9) I have OCD.

10) Liquor stores don’t open quite early enough or stay open late enough.

11) Cheap wine bought at the grocery store doesn’t taste good.

12) Cheap wine in a plastic cup tastes worse.

13) The number of cabinets, closets etc. that need to be emptied multiply in # whilst packing.

14) You keep some pretty stupid shit through out life.

15) Cast iron skillets that were my German Grandfathers are heavy….dude, don’t ever drop one on your foot. I know this now!

16) Did I mention I have OCD!

17) Underwear-what underwear. Shit I packed them.

18) Don’t have the Salvation Army come out to pick up a dryer a week before you move. Duh!


Other than that-didn’t learn a damn thing~

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 9:48 AM :: 7 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------