Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, July 21, 2006 Stuff Portrait Friday!


Takin’ Names and Makin’ wishes

Stuff Unnoticed
Your Wish
Stuff Under your sink

Kristine said:

This is how this week works.Your ’stuff unnoticed’ is something you have that goes unnoticed even though it’s right there for the world to see. Or is it? Maybe it’s unnoticed because it’s a secret. You decide.

Your wish. I have a huge wish that I want to make for ‘my stuff’. Last week Tyler and Shaun replaced my door knob on the front door and PAINTED IT! It looks so good!! That is just ONE of my wishes coming true. Show me yours!

Under your sink. Yeah, that’s some nasty ass crap going on under there. Let’s see what you have crammed in there!

MY STUFF ‘UNNOTICED’

You can’t see it from the first picture because of strategic placement, so I give you a second one. What are these things hiding behind the pillar you ask? They are topography maps that Big G got when he went on a 76 mile backpacking hike (um…two years ago). He wants to get them framed and one day we will, but in this house we just do not have the wall space to hang any more pictures, much less two large topography maps.


MY WISH

Besides my son growing up and going to college, being happy and learning to be more and more independent, I’ll give you an immediate wish. My courtyard. We built the water feature this past weekend, I laid the flagstone Tuesday and Wednesday (I am sore as hell and still walking funny so don’t laugh) and planted the Asian Jasmine on Thursday. I bought the Jasmine on a whim so I had to get them in the ground. My wish is to get it all done so I can enjoy it.


UNDER MY SINK

Ok, Ok…yes…I’M CHEATING. Kristine never said which sink; now did she? Trust me, this one is much better, the one in the kitchen is way too scary.


Did you play?

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 12:23 AM :: 19 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------