Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, July 07, 2006 Stuff Portrait Friday!


I was actually surprised that Kristine gave us our SPF assignment this week. After all, she and Shaun are only GETTING MARRIED this Saturday. So to add to her pre-wedding-stress, we have been assigned the following:

1. You’re Love (show us some love)
2. Take us on a Honeymoon! (Bring us somewhere with your pictures)
3. Something Blue (No sad faces before my wedding!)


YOU’RE LOVE

My love of course would be Big G. He is my rock, my best friend, my motivator and my inspiration. Besides, he puts up with my shit and wakes me up when I don’t hear the alarm clock!

HONEYMOON

We never went on a honeymoon so I am taking a creative license with this one. This is where I would like to go someday. Big G thinks that he is half Highlander so how appropriate would it be to take a trip to the Highlands of Scotland.


SOMETHING BLUE


Something blue! How about these flowers that I bought to plant but can’t because…IT IS STILL RAINING HERE! I have no idea what they are but, I thought they were pretty. Hopefully this weekend I will be able to get them in the ground…if it ever STOPS RAINING! BTW: They really are blue, don't know why they look purple in the picture.

~~~~~~~~~~

Best of wishes to Kristine and Shaun
.
Love each other, support each other and put up with each other.
Lift each other up and be there to catch each other when you stumble.
Be friends, lovers, and companions for each other, always.
.
Have a wonderful Wedding and a terrific Honeymoon!

~~~~~~~~~~


Did you play? Did ya?

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 12:15 AM :: 24 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------