Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Sunday, July 02, 2006 Rain, Rain, Go Away..........

I had every intention of heading off to the grocery store (with three teenagers, they should make this an Olympic Event), but suddenly the skies opened up and the thunder started, and, well, I just don't do rain! Instead of dusting, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, etc., I decided that my time could be much better spent surfing the net and checking on my blogging buddies.

I went over to Mommyme's site and she posted a meme that I thought was pretty cool. I played and found out some really cool stuff. Here are the rules and the results for my birthday, June 1st:

Rules:

1. Go to Wikipedia.
2. In the Search box, type your birth month and day (but not year).
3. List three events that happened on your birthday.
4. List two important birthdays and one interesting death.5. One holiday or observance (if any).

Events

Birthdays

Deaths

There you have it. More interesting facts that you never needed to know. I would like to point out that two very hot babes share my birthday with me. And, Helen Keller died on my exact birthday!

I tag everyone and no one. If you'd like to play, great! Leave a comment and let me know so that I can come check it out!


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 2:56 PM :: 3 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------