Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Wednesday, June 21, 2006 Tap, tap, tap.......

is this thing on? Gosh-it seems like its been forever since I've done a post. SuZan has so graciously filled the gap for me while my life...well....spins out of control.

I really don't want to bore you with everything that's going one, but, let me just say that selling our house has become a huge pain in my butt! The house has to be ready to show at any given time! Hello, I have teenagers! It's Summer Time! I am continually running around giving the house "a lick and a promise" but not really CLEANING. When I say cleaning, I mean OCD style cleaning. It's killing me that I haven't had the time to do the base boards etc. as I usually do. Inevitably, as soon as I tear up a room to "clean", we get a phone call requesting a showing. I guess what it all comes down to is, I want my cake AND I want to eat it. I want to sell the house without the aggravation of "selling the house".

Enough of that. Changing subjects, let's talk about divorce and children. Moms and dads, please listen. You may hate your ex, but please, please don't take it out on the children. That's not fair to them. Please remember that your family is not any more important than your ex's family. If two events happen to fall on the same day for both families, please remember that YOU are the adult and YOU are the one that should be ready to compromise. Even if that compromise is to talk to your ex and say that you would really like the children to attend your function and see if it would be possible to miss the other function, DO IT! DON'T MAKE YOUR KIDS MAKE THAT DECISION AND DON'T GET MAD AT THEM IF THEY DO MAKE THE DECISION THAT YOU DON'T LIKE!

OK, I'm over that. Onto the job front. You all may remember that I went for a second interview for a position that just sounded so perfect. Well, I've heard nothing. Not even a "you suck"! But, that's OK. After a "meeting" that I had last night with someone regarding "something", I'm glad that I haven't heard back. Yeah, more later. Don't want to share too many details until this unfolds.

Guess I better get to work. Lot's to do, not enough time to do it! I've missed you all and am so happy to actually have a few spare moments to go through the blog roll!

See ya!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 8:05 AM :: 5 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------