Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Saturday, July 01, 2006 What Was Picture #2 of SPF (see below)?

Well, after a horribly disasterous weigh in this morning coupled with seeing the moving "Click" which turned out to be a tear jerker, followed by a few (3) glasses of wine, no food and PMS breathing down my neck, I've decided to show you exactly what Picture #2 was. As I said before, I wish I could take the credit for this picture, but it was my sister who was behind the lense. I hate to admit it, but she took some damn good pics.

But first, I have to share a thought that only a person who has a couple glasses of wine would think and ponder about. The other day I was in Jason's Deli at lunch and in walked a distinguished looking gentleman in scrubs. I do work near quite a few doctor's offices, so I really didn't give it a second thought and assumed him to be a doctor. Then, much to my dismay, I was at Sam's and saw a section of "scrubs" for anyone to buy. I now have this horrible immage of some child molestor buying "scrubs" at Sam's and posing as a doctor just to get his way with a young child or teenager. Yes, I really do think about stupid stuff when drinking. This just proves it. Someone, please, let me know that I'm not the only one who thought this.

OK, the picture. It was a picture of a sting ray that was coming up for air, or food, or just to terrorize me. Don't believe me? Here's the pics.


Me holding some kind of slimy fish thing, with eiyes. What's that you say? That's why this sting ray was so friendly? Oh, that makes sense now. But damn, my hair looks good.

Here he comes looking for food.

So my caption for this picture which is the one I posted for SPF food would be "OK bitch, give it up already. I played nice and posed for a picture, now feed me, damn it!"

"Thank you. Thank you very much."

"Bye, Bye!"

And that, my friends, are your squid tails for the night. Please drive carefully and be sure to tip your waitress on the way out.

PS. Just for fun, I didnt' use spell check. After all, what's the point of a drunken posit if you use spell check!

BTW-We have a freakin contract on oour house! I'm going back to look at the house with the ppool that we're interested in. If anyone wants to come help a bitch move around the end of July, drop me a line. When we are all moved we'll have one heck of a party by the pool, with the rock waterfull and the screened in sun room! Shit, I hope we get that house.


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 9:28 PM :: 4 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------