Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, June 23, 2006 Stuff Portrait Friday!


Kristine over at Random & Odd is getting in that wedding theme again. Her assignments appear to be leaning more and more toward this direction, every week should be more and more interesting. This week ya'll get a special two for one! We both played!


This week’s assignment:

1. Your Drinking Glasses.

2. Your Address book/Stationary (remember that stuff we used BEFORE email?)
3. SOMETHING NEW

.

SuZan's Stuff

YOUR DRINKING GLASSES


What can I say they are drinking glasses. I do like the bubbles in the glass, seems to make them a little more interesting.

YOUR STATIONARY

You know that I love the kitties! I also tend to use note cards instead of regular stationary.



SOMETHING NEW

Something new! How about something new to me? I bought this wine tasting table a few years ago (an absolute bargain, but no chairs). I did find some chairs that I loved but refused to pay the $100.00 freight charge per chair on top of the ridiculous price to begin with. A couple of weeks ago I went to one of my favorite places to shop “The Consignment Collection” (antiques and junk) and stumbled onto these. They go with the table just fine and cost an 8th of what I was going to have to pay for the other chairs. I just love a bargain!

.

Sheri's Stuff

Your Drinking Glasses

I love the first picture of the inside of the glass. Very abstract. The second picture is what they actually look like. Yes, I know it's supposed to be glasses as in plural-but come on people! I have teenagers! Do you really think I have more than one clean (MATCHING) glass at a time?!? I just realized while looking at this picture that my glasses really do match my personality!

My Stationary


Again, I like the way the first picture turned out. Kind of abstract! I must tell you, I had to wipe about an inch of dust off the box before I could take the picture!

Something New

I found these cool Capri's at TJ Maxx a couple of weeks ago for 12 bucks! I am still looking for the right top to go with it!

Now, I know I cheat because I'm only supposed to post one pic for each topic. But, I have one more something new. My grand baby (step-grand baby! I'm only 38). Grady Leland was born on June 5th, 2006. Look at all that hair!

Before I sign off, I'd like to share a quote from SuZan while leaving the gym tonight. She said "I want the girls to lift up so I hit the balls tonight"!

I'm I the ONLY person who immediately thought something dirty!


Did you play? Did ya?


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 12:39 AM :: 25 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------