Monday, July 31, 2006
A Quick Update
Good Morning! It's Monday and, as usual, life is a little crazy for both of us. We thought we'd give you all a quick update and encourage you to check back later for more "interesting" banter (and pictures)
Here's what we've been up to:
- One of us has a contract on her house and closes on the 15th
- One of us got to spend the weekend with family
- One of us may be buying a kid a car today
- one of us had teenagers having sex, in a car, in front of her house. And they weren't her teenagers, and it wasn't her car!
- Two of us haven't been as disciplined with our eating plan. Sometimes life is like that. We won't lose focus of our goal.
- Two of us have been going to the gym
- One of our kids got his first job
- One of us has a kid that will turn 16....next Sunday.......Ugh!
- One of us has had no kids since last Wednesday! Woo Hoo!
- One of us had to find a rent house to live in since her house sold quicker than expected
- Both of us are trying to get into the "back to school" mode
- Two of us aren't ready for our sons to be seniors. (Well yes and no-in some aspects we are, in others we're not)
- One of us is at work already....at 7:00 a.m.....and needs to get busy!
So there you have it. All you never...ah, ever wanted to know about our schedules. Like I said, check back later!
Posted by Sheri & SuZan ::
7:27 AM ::
Post / Read Comments