Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, July 28, 2006 Stuff Portrait Friday!


Kristine over at Random And Odd has really challenged us with random and odd stuff. Our assignment for this week is to take pictures of:



-Something mean looking
-Your weapons
-Your hiding place




SOMETHING MEAN LOOKING
.
G2’s pet Lewi looks pretty mean to me. See I was shaking when I took the picture getting that close to him (Kami, would Nic like a new pet?) I guess he was kind of cute when we first got him (8 years ago), but now at about 50 inches he is no longer cute just mean and ugly. Big G thinks he is a wonderful pet and I have no idea why.


MY WEAPONS

Well, I don’t really have any weapons but Big G LOVES knives/swords (I’ve told you before he thinks he is half Highlander). So I present some of his sharps. At the moment I don’t know where the other ones are, but you get the picture.


MY HIDING PLACE


OMG! Which one should I pick? I have several hiding places for junk umm I mean stuff. Well storage is always and issue so when Big G built these book shelves, I asked him to put doors on this portion of the bookcase, that way I have a hiding place for serving stuff, etc.



Did you play?

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 12:48 AM :: 22 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------