Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Monday, October 24, 2005 We Have Been Tagged!

Christie tagged us, so here we go!

SuZan

7 things I want to do before I die:

1. Go to Spain
2. Finish remodeling my home
3. Learn another language (Russian)
4. Be a part of building a Habitat for Humanity Home
5. Write a book
6. Experience a White Christmas
7. Take up ceramics as a hobby

7 things I cannot do:

1. Bake bread (it’s a long story)
2. Play poker (effectively)
3. Use a pattern when attempting to sew
4. Read instructions
5. Cook a meal where everything is done at the same time
6. Change a tire
7. Keep live plants......alive!

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex:

1. Gorgeous eyes (the windows to the soul)
2. Sense of Humor (oh a total must)
3. Intelligence (He must have a brain and be able to talk about various subjects)
4. Red heads :)
5. Did I mention a sense of humor?
6. A man who enjoys giving back to the community as much as I do.
7. Not to copy Christie but... Big-G's butt!

7 things that I say most often:

1. “That’s right”
2. “If wishes were horses then beggars would ride” (my son hates this)
3. “I don’t give a rat’s ass” (well, we all have our moments)
4. “Have you seen my………….?”
5. "OMG...I over slept"
6. "I love you!" (to Big-G as often as possible)
7. "Do you have homework?" and/or "Have you studied?" (to G-2)

7 celebrity crushes:

1. Mel Gibson
2. Dennis Quaid
3. Antonio Banderas
4. James Denton
5. Hugh Jackman
6. William Peterson
7. Russell Crowe


Sheri

7 things I want to do before I die:

1. Go snorkeling
2. Visit England
3. Go on a guilt-free shopping spree
4. Retire
5. Attend my kids graduation-FROM COLLEGE
6. Attend my children's wedding
7. Become a grandmother

7 things I cannot do:

1. Sew
2. Draw
3. Sing
4. Drive an 18 wheeler
5. Fix the damn hole in my ceiling (that now has a friend)
6. Anything handy around the house (I mean ANYTHING)
7. Fix anything on a motor vehicle

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex: (MY husband has ALL of these qualities)

1. Smell
2. Wit & Charm
3. Confidence
4. Intelligence
5. Respect for the opposite sex
6. Smile
7. A well-groomed appearance (I'm a sucker for a suit)

7 things that I say most often:

1. Duh
2. Doh
3. Oh, shit
4. Fuck
5. You betcha
6. Damn
7. Holy Guacamole

7 celebrity crushes: (This is a hard one)

1. James Denton
2. Matthew McConaughey
3. Vince Vaughn
4. My husband
5. Mel Gibson
6. My husband
7. Hugh Grant

AND...

7 people we want to see play!

1. Anyone
2. Who
3. Hasn't
4. Already
5. Been
6. Tagged!
7. Doh!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 5:15 PM :: 1 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------