Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Sunday, October 09, 2005 Woo ooooo That Smell – Armed and Dangerous!

I have put the snoz to work and it is definitely the garbage disposal drain. The crock pot smells good (I did my vanilla trick on that…and it worked) and nothing else smells. It is only when you pass the sink…and God forgive you if you have to wash a dish….yes, it is defiantly the drain!

I had to wait until the end of the Astros game to go to the grocery store. Thank you everyone for your suggestions (I am trying them all). As you can see, I am armed and dangerous! I now have all of your suggestions on hand…Bleach, lemons, vinegar, baking soda, boiling water, orange glow (to clean down the cabinets) and for good measure I’ve decided to through in some mineral spirits (hell nothing can out stench that).

So if you see a toxic explosion from south Texas tonight, please say a little prayer.

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 6:49 PM :: 2 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------