Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Wednesday, November 16, 2005 Girls Gone Wild…well not really!

This past weekend, the G’s went rappelling so I had the house all to myself. I mentioned this to Sheri and she quickly stated that we needed to have a girl’s night (heck…we can justify anything). You know the ole saying…’When the cats away…the mice will play’. So, five of us got together and drank & feasted ourselves silly. The first choice was of course MARGARITAS, so naturally we decided to have Mexican food.

We all contributed and there was so much food that I know Big-G would say that WE never eat meals like that (LOL). Now there are not many photos to post, but that was because I was threatened with my life folks and most of them came out blurry (operator error). So no you can't see Jenneen with the fuzzy cat mask on; no you can't see Kathy playing with the bathroom lights; and no you may not see Sheri tell us all how she amost burned down her old house cooking with electric as she fixes spanish rice on MY electric stove. I did manage to click this one in; what you might think you see is four ladies just sitting nicely viewing what could be the television.



What you don’t hear is that I discovered on our Time Warner Cable, we have free Karaoke, and that you are looking at four drunken women (yes….5 total, me included) trying to carry a tune. We did OK with Sweet Home Alabama, but we really made a mess out of Respect; Bobby McGee; and Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. We just couldn’t keep up with the music.

I’m so glad our kids weren’t around!


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 6:14 AM :: 4 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------