Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Monday, November 21, 2005 A Glutton For Punishment!

Now ya’ll are going to think that I am just plain nuts. Yes, I do this to myself every year, and add to the madness every year too. When G-2 was small and impressionable, these villages were magical for him and his friends.

The first picture is of all the houses (after unboxing them). Now it didn’t start out this way (sigh), it has just grown throughout the years.

These are all the Christmas decorations. I laugh when I see this picture because the first Christmas after we were married, all of our decorations just about fit in a shoebox.




This would be the gluttony part. Yes, I needed some shopping therapy; so what do I do? Just add to the Christmas cr@p.

So the madness begins!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 9:05 AM :: 6 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------