Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Sunday, November 06, 2005 I'm Going to Be a Grandmother!


Yes, at 37, I'm going to be a grandmother. No, not one of my teenagers. I have two stepdaughters. The oldest, Misty, is 25, finished college, working and has been married for about a year and a half. She called my husband's cell Friday night to tell us the good news. Seems my hubby thought he had lost his cell phone. He didn't find it until Saturday late afternoon. When he told me the news, I was so excited.

I haven't decided what I want to be called. I figure her mom will be Grandma. My mother-in-law is Granny, I guess I'll be a Mimi or a nana. My husband says I should be called Grandma Sheri. That just doesn't sound sexy! I guess I'll let the baby decide what to call me!

Congratulations Misty & Kurt!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 4:32 PM :: 8 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------