Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Wednesday, December 14, 2005
The 2005 Holiday Edition of Getting to Know Your Friends!
I got this from Sue’s blog who got it from Anne's Blog....
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? ***Hot chocolate***
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? He wraps of course and in his own special paper.
3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? white on both the house and the tree inside
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Yep…..kiss, kiss, smooch.
5. When do you put your decorations up? The weekend after Thanksgiving
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Greensburg smoked turkey from Tyler, Texas.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Spending Christmas at my Grandparents house on the lake in East Texas.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I camped out (hid) to surprise Santa when I was seven. I was the one surprised.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? The kids get to open one gift on Christmas Eve.
10. What kind of cookies does Santa get set out for him? Hermit Cookies and Muckle Balls (I guess I’m going to have to explain these in a post…lol)
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Snow? What is snow?
12. Can you ice skate? Yes, but not well
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Not really, the being together was always so special since I lived outside the US.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Being with family!
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Muckle Balls (I’ll explain in a later post)
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? One of course when we are all sitting around the table ready to eat. It is when we are all together. With all of the little ones in our family now we probably are considered a mob, but it is special.
17. What tops your tree? A bow I made myself.
18. Which do you prefer Giving or Receiving? Giving! That’s what happens to you when you have children.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Carol? Silent Night, Drummer Boy, Feliz Navidad (of course..lol).
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Pretty to look at but yuck to eat.
So now it is your turn.
Posted by Sheri & SuZan ::
7:09 AM ::
Post / Read Comments