Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Wednesday, December 21, 2005 Way Back Wednesday

It’s Way Back Wednesday and Mama Duck says “Anything Christmasy” so in honor of The Kept Woman, I’m sharing my Texas State Capital ornaments.


I don’t really collect a lot of things but my sister-in-law got me started on this one and has given me the new ornament every year since 2000. These are pictures of my favorite ones.

This year, when Big-G was asking what I wanted for Christmas, I told him the rest of the collection that I was missing (1996 to 1999), so he said “order them”. When they arrived I told him I was not going to wrap them and I was adding them to the tree this year.


So Mama Duck, I know you miss Texas and since you lived in Austin, I thought this would be a great tribute to you…….
Merry Christmas!












Click on the picture for a larger veiw.

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 6:04 AM :: 8 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------