Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Monday, February 20, 2006 BLOGGER BLOWOUT 2006!

We all lived through the first annual Blogger Blowout 2006! This group of bloggers are hip and happenin and I don't think anyone could have possibly had a bad time. We started out at Cuba Libre, then went to a swanky lounge and then to Vicci's (by then, I just couldn't have cared any how). For your viewing pleasure, I submit:

Blogger Blowout 2006!

Our guest of honor (what a lush)!


Then things got (uhm) relaxed..............



I loved this water wall and we took advantage of it for group photos:


A special thanks to Flutter for organizing the blowout and to all the ladies who live in Austin for making the reservations. Beth, Sheri and I owe you big for picking us up and getting us back to the condo, I don't think we could have made it back with out you.

Ladies ya'll totally ROCK!

***I signed up for the flicker thingy to post all the photos, but it will only allow so many uploads a month (ugggggg). I'll have to add all the photos as it lets me do it (I'm cheap, and don't want to upgrade).


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 5:51 PM :: 8 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------