Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, March 03, 2006 Stuff Portrait Friday!

So it is Friday again, and time for SPF, brought to us by Kristine at Random & Odd. This week's assignment if you dare to play is:



* your favorite jeans
* your birthmark, mole or freckles
* your photo albums & where you store them





MY FAVORITE JEANS (sort of)
My favorite jeans are not regular jeans it is this jean skirt that I hang on to. I keep it because I’m determined that I will get back into them. Of course my son would be horrified (the mom thing, you know) but if it fits right, and looks good, I will most definitely wear them again.



MY BIRTHMARK


My birthmark is just how it looks in the photo…RED. The funny thing is that when I was very young (back in the dark ages), my uncle told me that my mother inhaled an ash and it burned me there when she was expecting me. It is so silly the things that you remember when you are young.



MY PHOTO ALBUMS & WHERE I STORE THEM

Now I know that this is sooooooo bad. Right now I store all the photos on my computer (yes, I know, you don’t have to tell me). The grand plan is to burn them onto CD’s (and we have burned a few) so that we can view them on the big screen in a slide show (very cool too btw). I had started scrap booking after G2 was born and I was faithful and kept it up until he was around 2, then it just seems that life got crazy so a lot of photos are stored in a tub in the closet. When we entered onto the digital scene, we started storing them on the computer. I just seem to take pictures faster than we can burn the CD’s.


Did you play?


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 12:05 AM :: 20 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------