Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Saturday, March 04, 2006 TO FRIENDSHIP!

Are you sick of all those sissy "friendship" poems that always sound like Hallmark cards, and never come close to reality? Well, here is a series of promises that really speak to true friendship:

1. When you are sad - I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry knucklehead who made you sad.

2. When you are blue - I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.

3. When you smile - I will know you have farted and I will quickly move away, roll down the windows, or spray something.

4. When you are scared - I will rag on you about it every chance I get.

5. When you are worried - I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and tell you to quit whining.

6. When you are confused - I will use little words.

7. When you are sick - stay the heck away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.

8. When you fall - I will point and laugh at you.


This is my oath...I pledge it till the end. Why, you ask?
Because you are my friend.

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 11:15 AM :: 2 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------