Saturday, March 04, 2006
Are you sick of all those sissy "friendship" poems that always sound like Hallmark cards, and never come close to reality? Well, here is a series of promises that really speak to true friendship:
1. When you are sad - I will help you get drunk and plot revenge against the sorry knucklehead who made you sad.
2. When you are blue - I will try to dislodge whatever is choking you.
3. When you smile - I will know you have farted and I will quickly move away, roll down the windows, or spray something.
4. When you are scared - I will rag on you about it every chance I get.
5. When you are worried - I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and tell you to quit whining.
6. When you are confused - I will use little words.
7. When you are sick - stay the heck away from me until you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall - I will point and laugh at you.
This is my oath...I pledge it till the end. Why, you ask?
Because you are my friend.
Posted by Sheri & SuZan ::
11:15 AM ::
Post / Read Comments