Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, April 14, 2006 Stuff Portrait Friday!


Kristine is definitely gearing up for some random and odd pictures across the blogosphere this week. Her request is to take pictures of:






1. Your Peeps - introduce us to some of your friends outside of the blog world.
2. Something Fuzzy - *shaking head* you guys keep it clean.
3. Something/Someone you want to dye/die - Yeah, shut up, you’ve thought of it!


MY PEEPS


These are some of my peeps that I love working with. I’m at this school on Thursdays and I always try to spend a couple of hours in this classroom working with the kids. Back row we have Donna, Charlotte, and Cinnamon; seated we have Kim and Robin. These gals make learning fun for the kids and happen to be a lot of fun too.



SOMETHING FUZZY


This is such a cheap shot since I used Mercedes last week too. Oh well, she is fuzzy and quite entertaining.



SOMETHING I WANT TO DIE


This is Texas folks and fire ants are such a pain in the assets down here. I am quite a peaceful person but if all the fire ants were to DIE, I wouldn’t shed a tear.


Did you play?

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 12:17 AM :: 21 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------