Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, October 13, 2006 Friday the 13th!!!!!!






No SPF here! And, it was an easy one! See, it's homecoming week here and every time I think I'll have a spare moment, I'm wrong! My daughter said "I just want the dance to get here so that we can have fun. I'm tired of all the stress of trying to make things perfect." Poor kids. Isn't homecoming supposed to be fun?

Are you superstitious? I didn't think I was, but now I think maybe I am. When the alarm went off this morning, instead of my usually happy "it's Friday" thoughts; I had "Yikes, it's Friday the 13th" thoughts.
Here is the odd part of my fear-nothing bad has ever happened to me on Friday the 13th! Nothing! Notta! So why do I have this heaviness in my heart? I hugged my kids - twice! Told them to be extra careful and drive slowly. To add insult to injury-tonight is our homecoming game. Who schedules homecoming on Friday the 13th?

I guess I'll be extra careful today. I'll try not to break mirrors, step on cracks, spill salt, or anything else that's said to bring "bad luck".


Happy Friday! Go Bobcats! BFND!!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 8:06 AM :: 4 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------