Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Wednesday, October 04, 2006 Things That Piss Me Off

Houston Traffic!

Things that piss me off even more-Houston traffic when it's foggy!

I told SuZan that I'd post this morning. Yeah, well, thanks to traffic, I don't have time to post what I wanted to. I know, I should post the night before. But you see, I have to fight the boys for computer time. Yes, they both have computers, but my oldest left his laptop at his dad's and my youngest fell asleep while on his laptop and now "the little blue thing" won't stay in. I don't have the patience to figure out what he's talking about. Meanwhile, my daughter is using the dinosaur computer from 1998! With all the upgrades it works great! She's like that. She takes very good care of her stuff.

Speaking of the daughter, she kicked my butt at the gym last night. We both started back last Thursday. My intention was to build up my stamina---slowly! Ah, to be 16 again! In her words-"stop being a wimp. Go 20 minutes!" I was afraid if I didn't, she'd add 10 more. I'm not kidding. She's like that. Very determined. I guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree. Let me rephrase that. She reminds me of myself when I was 16! I wonder what she'll be like at 38! I sure hope I'm around to see that! My mom died when I was 19. I never got to enjoy an relationship with her as an adult. I wonder what it would be like.

Sorry for the boring post. Some days are just like that.

Have a great day!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 8:11 AM :: 5 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------