Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Tuesday, September 26, 2006 Tickle Tuesday

Yes, yes, yes! I know you LIVE for this! What's that? You don't know what Tickle Tuesday is? Well, when it's not Monday, and it's not yet Hump Day; then it MUST be Tickle Tuesday. Tickle Tuesday is our attempt to add a little humor to your life and make the week just a little brighter. Enjoy!

You Know You're Having A Bad Day When.........



I hate when this happens!


Talk abut a "Pain in The Butt"!

What else can I say but "Good Pussy"?

Um, "Bad Pussy"?

No Comment Necessary!

Hmm, not much different than being in an enclosed car with my husband and boys....with the windows up! I can't like it!

Yeah, we all know someone like this!


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 9:06 AM :: 3 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------