Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, September 15, 2006 Stuff Portrait Friday! - TV EDITION


We interrupt your regularly scheduled blog for a very special SPF. We know that this one is Shaun’s fault since Kristine was napping (maybe in front of the TV?). At first I thought it was going to be easy until I read the last two pictures and Shaun…you have waaaaaayyyy toooooo much time on your hands to come up with this one.

1. Your TV
2. Your Show
3. The New Member of the Cast


MY T.V.

Nothing exciting here but I affectionately call it “Big G’s big ass black t.v.” However I really do enjoy movies on it and with the surround sound and my pj’s, you just can beat it. I prefer it over going out to the movies. As you see, Big G still needs to build the center portion of the cabinet surrounding the TV, then we stain. It just never ends!


MY SHOW

Shaun was making us think way too hard; so I’ve taken creative license with this one. At least this is what life feels like in my house (well Sheri would probably add hers too). I still don’t have control in the day in and day out routine and we have been back to school for about a month…sigh! This is not good for the “control freak” in me


OUR NEW CAST MEMBER

I have decided to take creative license with this one too. This is the new cast member (that we need) to upgrade this show. Meet the new addition; our money tree! Don’t you think that we all could use one?



So tell us…did you play?

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 12:02 AM :: 10 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------