Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Thursday, September 07, 2006 A Great Pie Recipe

Because I have a lot to post but not enough time to put it together, I'll give you the recipe to this pie I made for Labor Day. It was so good, son #1 who doesn't like sweets, and doesn't like chocolate said, "This is the best thing I've ever eaten. You need to make this like every week. I could just like take a fork and eat the whole thing. Seriously." Yes, my friends, that was a direct quote.

Peanut Butter Pie

1 Cup Peanut Butter
1 Cup Confectioners Sugar
1 8oz Bar Low Fat Cream Cheese *
1 8oz Tub Non-fat Cool Whip
1 Reduced Fat Graham Crust
1 Candy bar or Candy Pieces of your choice (Optional)

*I recommend low fat cream cheese as the consistency is smoother than regular, but tastes better than fat free.

Cream the cheese. Add the confectioners sugar-blend until smooth. Add the peanut butter. Mix well. Fold in Cool Whip. If you want candy pieces, add now. I took a Butter finger, stuck it in a baggie, and beat it into little pieces. Quite a stress reliever. After mixing, put in pie shell and refrigerate or freeze until ready to serve. If I were trying to impress someone, I would take chocolate and peanut butter ice cream topping and drizzle over the top a sprinkle a few candy pieces prior to serving.

Enjoy!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 9:26 AM :: 3 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------