Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, August 25, 2006 Stuff Portrait Friday!


I laughed at this week’s assignment. Since I am in full fledged PMS this one was E-A-S-Y! So I present to you this weeks request by the lovely and random Kristine:

1. Stuff that annoys the living shit out of you.
2. YOUR space.
3. Something in your life that keeps the makers of Xanax in business.


STUFF THAT ANNOYS THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME

Oh I’m so going to get it for this one. See the dirty clothes on the floor? See the nice looking dirty clothes hamper next to the dirty clothes? Can ya see my point?


MY SPACE

Besides my spot on the couch, I also like to occasionally escape to the bedroom. It is kinda corny looking but I like it that way (It is an escape people). I can read, I can indulge in my pyro addiction (candles), I can watch some TV without hunting for the remotes or without prying them out of someone else’s hand.


WHAT KEEPS XANAX IN BUSINESS IN MY HOUSE

Right now it is Mercedes. She has decided that the litter box is not meeting her expectations and when we brought home Zeus, it got worse. I can honestly say that I fully understand the saying: “It is better to be pissed off than pissed on!”



Did you play?

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 12:31 AM :: 19 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------