Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Monday, August 28, 2006 Waste of Space Monday


This week's Waste of Space Monday is brought to you by the lovely Tammy. I didn't have a person to submit, but how about a Catalog?

Can you believe this?
This is a catalog I got in the mail and you know what they sell? CATALOGS! Now I get tons of these things every week, and the last thing I want is to order more catalogs. Further insult is that if you order them through this catalog, you have to pay one to two dollars each. Give me a break, if you want a catalog bad enough just go to the website and they will gladly send you one free.

~~~~~~~~~~



Remember I said I was finished with the courtyard. Well, now I'm really finished with the courtyard, really, I promise. I've had my eye on shrimp plants for a while. I don't know why but I love them (maybe because I love shrimp). So I went out this weekend and bought me a shrimp plant along with a couple of dwarf firebushes. The firebushes are in the ground and my shrimp plant is in a pot. I tried to take a picture using the night setting on my camara but I obviously don't have a steady hand. These are using the candle light setting (much more forgiving).


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 12:34 AM :: 8 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------