Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, September 08, 2006 Stuff Portrait Friday!.....Our World!


Here she goes again! This week, Kristine is making us think again. No kids, cats, or dogs to post, but look inside ourselves and show her our SPF…Our World Style!

1. Your Freedom
2. Your Hope
3. Your Wish


MY FREEDOM
This one is easy! My Freedom is being here in the United States of America. You see, since I was raised in another country, I am here by choice. Because of my choice, I am thankful everyday to be here and enjoy the freedoms that we have. I have seen how others live and how others feel about us Americans, but I am honestly proud to be here and proud to be an American.
We moved back to the States when I was 15 and I had a couple of opportunities to move back to Mexico City after I became an adult, but it was too late. I was hooked on our freedoms. I love the opportunities we have here and the quality of life that we enjoy.


MY HOPE

My hope is to be effective in Special Education. I hope that I can contribute and make a teacher’s life a little easier and put a parent’s concerns at ease. I want all the kids that I work with to exceed everyone’s expectations and to be the best person that they can grow up and be.


MY WISH

My wish is for time…I need more of it!



So tell us…did you play?

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 12:59 AM :: 20 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------