Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Wednesday, September 13, 2006 Random Stuff!

This is going to be a very random post. The kids started back to school, but it seems that it is Sheri and I that are running around like chickens with our heads cut off.

Oh, the Beta thing that we changed over to totally ticked me off. I went two days where I couldn't post comments on our friends blogs until I figured out to sign in under the Beta thingy and so...there you go.

We still have a power struggle in my home but there is progress:
.


You see, we still don't see much of Mercedes since Zeus joined the family; but the other night we had some table scraps and were giving them to Zeus. Mercedes decided she was NOT going to have any of that and stood her ground. Now who rules the roost?




The courtyard plants are filling in nicely. I figure that we have a couple of more months that they can grow and fill in. Have you heard about the movie "March of the Pinguins"? Sure you have, well, every night we have "March of the Froggies" right out our front door. Here is a friend I caught on camara yesterday (seems he likes the shrimp plant too).




Now for the final random thing, I have to show off what Sheri's hubby James sent her:





Sheri still can't find her camara dock so I went ahead and took a picture. Best floral arrangement I think I have ever seen. She says that she is going to use the glass on the next girly night (soon ladies).
.
So that's about all I have right now. Work is busy as sh*t; I wish they would take up the welcome mat in Cypress (just for a little while) so we all could breath a little. Have a great hump day everyone.

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 12:00 AM :: 6 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------