Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Thursday, September 28, 2006 Sex, Drugs & Rock N' Roll

I was going to entitle this post "Stuff floating through my head", but I decided that this title was far more exciting. This post actually has nothing to do with any of the above. Made ya look though, didn't it?


My brain is so full of "stuff", I'm not sure if this post will be anything more than useless shit that's taking up what little grey matter is left in my head. If it doesn't come out, my head may explode! Since TKW is such a good teacher, she has taught me the art of bullet points in blogging. I think that's what's in order today. If you keep reading, God bless you! If you don't, I'll leave with these pictures. This is my hubby's hotel room in Boston. Microsoft spared no expense. I told hubs to enjoy it cause our room looks like.....well, not that! Oh, and I told him to swipe one of the cool robes that came with the room. He didn't think Bill Gates would appreciate that.



On to the mindless dribble!

  1. Why will my little dog not go potty outside when my husband is out of town. I swear we had a stand-off this morning. Each looking at each other to see who would give in first! I considered lifting his little leg to give him the idea as to what he was too accomplish. I finally yelled at him and told him he was going to explode and I was going to come home to black puppy parts all over the living room! He went around the house for a few minutes then came back. I hope, hope, hope he took care of business.
  2. It seems Fajita Willies makes their Margaritas much stronger during the week than they do on the weekend. Ask me how I know!
  3. I'm getting too old to leave for work at 6:50 a.m.; work til 5:00; go directly to baseball field for son's game; sit through an extremely painful game; go to dinner; and finally make it back home at 9:30!
  4. When fajita meat gets stuck in your back molar and won't come out with floss, don't use a knife to remove said particle. Don't ask me how I know.
  5. My boss is an ass.
  6. One of the secretaries in the office is crazy. No, I mean CRAZY! Yesterday she told me that she wasn't talking to anyone because she has Pleurisy. She was sitting on her knees on the floor typing the other day because no one was paying attention to her. Crazy!
  7. It's supposed to be 59 in the morning! High of 80! Now I remember why I live in Texas!
  8. My daughter and I are going shopping for her homecoming dress on Saturday. I'll let you know if I made it out alive; or I'll post pics of the crime scene. Either way-check back
  9. Dallas Blogger Blow Out - Oh yeah! I have the date on the calendar circled in red! Red means that absolutely no exceptions can or will be made to mom's schedule! Yes!
  10. I think I need a root canal....or three. I go to the dentist on 10/10. I can't like the dentist. Dentists are evil. Just like gyno's when it's well woman check-up time!

Fshew! Much better now. Thank you for listening, er, reading my whining! You may now resume to your regularly scheduled programming!


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 8:35 AM :: 7 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------