Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Wednesday, December 06, 2006 Fug Thursday!



Welcome to Fug Thursday, brought to you by the bestest weather girl in Dallas, Mrs. Dallas K. Fug Thursday-where we show you the fashion nos, to keep you in the fashion know.


Oh my, I was ever so excited but nervous to have a victim, er, candidate. We saw this at lunch before the big game on Saturday. SuZan knew what I was going to do, my aunt on the other hand, well, I think she really thought I was taking a picture of her and SuZan. Here it is!


Um, where to start? Let's see, could we start with the hair? Yes, the hair. And the dress. It was 32 flucking degrees outside people! She had no coat. The opened toed shoes.....I can't go on.......

Let us know if you played!


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 9:43 PM :: 10 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------