Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Thursday, February 22, 2007 Don't Get Mad, Get Even

Many of you asked what I'm planning on doing in regards to the post below. I said, "I'm going to use her game against her." Here is a small sample of what I've done thus far.

1) Never piss off the person who handles IT. The person below has the brain about the size of a pea. She is lazy. She talks about all that needs to be done, but doesn't due anything. When her boss asks why it's not done, it's always "because of her piece of shit computer or printer". Well folks, she is on her 3rd new computer in 3 years. The others-I've distributed them to other members of the firm and, believe it or not, they work quite well. This tells you that it must not be the computer, but the user. What's the best way to screw with someone who is clueless when it comes to computers? You use your network access to mess with her documents or block her access to certain things. You then fix it from the server before you go to her cube. When you (I) access her documents or files, everything works just fine. All fingers thus point to the aforementioned pea brained user. Oh, and let me add that you make sure her boss is always around when making her look like a fool!

2) Never mess with the person who cuts the checks. It's amazing how your check requests "get lost" and never make it to my inbox. It must be your computer (refer back to step 1 and make user look twice as stupid).

3) As I mentioned, she's nice to my face but stabs me in the back. Well, I'm not that special. She does that to everyone. What's one way to make a whole office (including the boss) turn against a person? You bring up the ugly things she's told you about that person then give that reaction of "Oh, I guess I shouldn't have said anything. I thought you knew."

And that, my friends, is just the tip of the iceberg. I've done many more things like, moved a file from her desk and put it somewhere else. Then, while she's frantically looking for it and blaming everyone else for her stupidity, I wait for the boss to come out. I "offer my assistance" and go to the place where "she must have left it". Always of course it's right under her nose. But she'd rather blame someone than look for it.

I will now leave you with the inspirational message that was on my calendar today:

"Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the bitch up with cookies."

-Cora Harvey Armstong

"Life goes better if we are the first to laugh at ourselves."

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 10:02 AM :: 6 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------