Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, February 09, 2007 Stuff Portrait Friday!



This week, Stuff Portrait Friday has us seeing RED. Taken by Kristine by suggestion of our "weather girl" wants us to take a picture of something RED. Let us know if you played and be sure to go and let Kristine know that you played too.

The only thing RED that stood out was this kitty. This is a cat toy, and I brought it home for Mercedes. She played with it one time, and then just ignored the thing. So why do I have still up? Because it is on the back door, and when Zeus (the dog) wants to go outside, he rings the bells. Pretty clever eh?

RED




BONUS

For a bonus shot I decided to share the last of my stash of Christmas Blend...sigh...don't know what I'm going to do!


Did you play?

Labels:


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 12:00 AM :: 19 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------