Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Tickle Tuesday....and other stuff!
It's not Monday and it's not hump day so it must be Tickle Tuesday! This is our attempt to give you a smile and lighten your week. This weeks submission is funny no matter what side of the fence your on.
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
THE OTHER STUFF...
Sheri is on another rampage and wants to stab people in the neck again. Work is getting to her and she might just stab an attorney in the neck.
I got drunk dialed this weekend and the ladies just cracked me up. They probably don't remember too much of the conversation so I figure I would elaborate on the subject.
Things to look forward to when your kids are older (high school):
- More sleep (unless your waiting up for them to beat curfew)
- More sex (because you can't afford to go out)
- Empty pocketbook (especially their Senior year)
- Empty refrigerator (they will eat you out of house and home)
- You retire as a chauffeur :)
- You cook less (because they will run up to Sonic and not eat your food)
- Less laundry (they should do their own)
- The house stays clean (they are never there)
- You now develop selective hearing (they are always asking for money)
- Your kids act more and more like adults
- You act more and more like a kid
- You can say "Get a job" and really mean it!
Labels: Tickle Tuesday
Posted by Sheri & SuZan ::
12:00 AM ::
Post / Read Comments