Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, January 26, 2007 Stuff Portrait Friday...Buddy Style


It's Friday (my personal favorite day of the week). Kristine has made it very easy this weeks and told us to provide a picture of:
.
Our buddy!

Of course ya'll that know me could guess this one with no problem.


MY BUDDY...part one!

My Buddy would be Big G. He is my hubby, my lover, and my best friend. He has put up with all my sh*t, and my antics. Thanks hun...I love you!


MY BUDDY...part two!

Of course you would know that it would be Sheri. Holy cow, we have known each other for 12 years now. Big G calls us Thelma & Louise and probably cringes when we go on a road trips.

:)



So...did ya play?



Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 7:07 AM :: 11 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------