Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, February 02, 2007 Stuff Portrait Friday!




It is Friday again, so that means it is time for SPF! Kristine wants us to get our creative juices going this week and have given us this assignment:

Buttons.

"It could be a ‘button’ nose, butterscotch ‘buttons’, clothes buttons, button/pins, button flowers…you decide. Feeling creative?"

She even gave us hints and suggestions but there does not seem to be any creative juices flowing in my veins this week. I figure I'll just give you random buttons (get it...random and odd). What would be creative about this shot? Well I did find the black and white button (pardon the pun) on my camera.


Bonus:
Now...had Kristine wanted ribbon; I do have this gaudy sweater with all this ribbon on it.



So tell us...did you play?


Labels:


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 12:10 AM :: 14 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------