Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Wednesday, January 31, 2007 Attention All Germs. Leave My House...NOW....or...

I will stab you in the neck!

Two people in my house are horking. Two have soar throats. Fever is included for no extra charge. Two missed school yesterday. Ugh! I'm tired of the sickness.

My can of Lysol and I have a date this weekend. If it's not breathing, it will be bleached, lysoled, burned, and whatever else I can think of. I can't like this!

Needless to say, I think my weigh-in will be disastrous tomorrow. I feel bloated and grumpy and the damn scale at my house hasn't moved! I yeah, and Aunt Flo is in the area and will be stopping by any day now.

I hope it's a wee bit sunny this weekend. I will open those doors & windows and air out the house. I think I'll be replacing pillows this weekend as well!

Hope the yuck bug hasn't made its way to you guys! Stay healthy!

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 8:02 AM :: 8 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------