Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
It's never a good sign when you try to post a picture and it doesn't work. Never the less, enjoy our attempt to make your day a little brighter and your load a little lighter.
SIXTEEN REASONS WHY ALCOHOL SHOULD BE SERVED AT WORK...
1. It's an incentive to show up.
2. It leads to more honest communications.
3. It reduces complaints about low pay.
4. Employees tell management what they think, not what they want to hear.
5. It encourages car pooling.
6. Increase job satisfaction because
if you have a bad job, you don't care.
7. It eliminates vacations because people would rather come to work.
8. It makes fellow employees look better.
9. It makes the cafeteria food taste better.
10. Bosses are more likely to hand out raises when they are wasted.
11. Salary negotiations are a lot more profitable.
12. Employees work later since there's no longer a need to relax at the bar.
13. It makes everyone more open with their ideas.
14. Eliminates the need for employees to get drunk on their lunch break.
15. Employees no longer need coffee to sober up.
16. Sitting "Bare Butt" on the copy machine will no longer be seen as gross.
"Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance"
Posted by Sheri & SuZan ::
9:30 AM ::
Post / Read Comments