Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
My "Partner In Crime" SuZan tagged me, so I must participate.
I will tell you 6 weird things about myself, but one of them will be false. You have to choose the one that is false. Here we go:
1. My mother made a replica of the State Capital Building in Harrisburg PA out of sugar.
2. When my husband and I watch porn, this always leads to a "bow chica bow bow" session.
3. I always must load the coffee mugs in the dishwasher the same way and on the same side. Can't put them anywhere else.
4. I love it when someone else washes my clothes.
5. I can't fall asleep without the TV.
6. I have this whole "shower, coffee, make-up" routine that I must follow every morning or the whole day will be off.
OK. Not all that weird. But in my own way, I am. I must say that having children has mellowed me to some degree. I won't freak totally out; just partially.
Can you guess which one is a lie?
Posted by Sheri & SuZan ::
8:37 AM ::
Post / Read Comments