Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, February 23, 2007 Stuff Portrait Friday...List Style

IT'S FRIDAY!!! I can't tell you how thrilled I am that it is Friday. I think one more weekend and I can get well...FINALLY. Anyway this week Kristine wants to see our lists and maybe a doodle while we are at it. Well I am a list person and can't seem to function without them.

MY LIST


I have written lists everywhere (even the week's dinner menu on the fridge) but I thought that I would show you my attempt to bring out the geeky me with my PDA. This is a list of my coworkers. I don't like having my phone full of programed numbers so I have the numbers listed in my PDA as a quick reference when I need to contact someone.


MY DOODLE
So here is my doodle. I'm not artistic so I give you just a little game of tic-tac-toe to pass the time. This happened at the last continuing ed conference I attended, the therapist next to me and I had some fun.

So let us know if you played; and let Kristine know also.

Labels:


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 6:51 AM :: 14 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------