Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Sunday, February 25, 2007 Tag...I'm It!

Tagged by Christie:

When I started this, I asked Big G to help me out and tell me what is weird about me. He wouldn't help and just kept saying that it was a trick question and he wasn't going there.

I will tell you 6 weird things about myself, but one of them will be false. You have to choose the one that is false. Here we go:

  1. I have to sleep with three pillows; one between my knees, one for my head, and one to prop my hand up on.
  2. I cannot stand for the scrubby sponge to be left in the sink and get all yucky as things are put into said sink.
  3. I have this thing for kitchen gagets. Now I didn't say I liked to cook or that I was even good at it; but I love kitchen gagets.
  4. I dated this guy when I was in High School. The relationship was totally tabu. I was an American and he was from Bulgaria (cold war days). His father's job was that he was an Editor for a Bulgarian magazine in Mexico City. I only saw a 1969 copy of the magazine over the years.
  5. I just love going camping with my guys in the great outdoors, especially in summer.
  6. I am addicted to LOST.

There you go. I don't know how interesting this is? Now, if you can correctly identify the one fake then you win a...huh...something.

I'm tagging my partner in crime Sheri; however, she is disqualified from identifying my fake weird fact.

Labels:


Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 10:25 AM :: 2 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------