Celebrating Women...for the Real World
Friday, May 20, 2005 ROOMBA RULES!

For anyone who has to clean the house, you have to try the Roomba vacuum by irobot. This little vacuum is wonderful. I have been using it since the end of December and I have to say, I love it as much as I did when I got it.

You know the saying that if it is too good to be true, it usually is. BUT, what I have experienced with the Roomba, is that it IS EVERYTHING it is suppose to be. In the past, by the time I actually got to the vacuuming, I was wiped out and probably did a very poor job. With the Roomba, I make sure everything that doesn't belong on the floor is up and start it and let her go!

It vacuums my foyer, dinning room, living room, hallway and master bedroom (I don't dare let it go into boy's room....I don't think it would make it out alive) at the same time that I am putting things away. It does a great job! It goes under furniture, around each leg of chairs or tables, transitions from carpet to wood floors with no problem. You get a “virtual wall” that you set up for it not pass a certain point (yep…it is directed at the boy’s room). When Roomba is done vacuuming your house, it goes back to the charger and charges itself!

I'll tell you what really made an impression with me. Before, I would vacuum once a week. With the Roomba, I vacuum every day to every other day and am surprised of all the dust, dirt and oh yes…cat hair that it picks up every time. The other added benefit to this is I have found that I only have to dust about once a month. Thank you Roomba! Now, I need a machine that will wash, dry, fold and put away the clothes (the human models aren’t doing a very good job).

Posted by Sheri & SuZan :: 5:15 PM :: 1 comments

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------